While the major thrust of the college curriculum is academic excellence, the classroom teaching caters to the individual needs and abilities of the students.
Incorporating our LIVEWARE ideology, we follow the tenets of transitional and reflective learning, equipping our students to meet the challenges of the future.
- Is to groom reflective teachers who nurture the creative talents of young learners, while accepting them unconditionally.
- Is to undertake differential classroom learning
- Is organising co - curricular activities
- Is to adopt innovative teaching methodology keeping the learning styles of learners in mind.
- Is to organise learning experiences for learners in order to facilitate and scaffold their learning.
- Is to foster community partnerships.
- Is to adopt pedagogic techniques which integrate value education and life skills education through the discipline based content.